Information Technology - Full Stack Developer (E-Commerce)
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our Full Stack Developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our application.
You will have an in-depth experience working on our B2C applications for the following areas:
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Develop clean code using relevant design patterns.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
- This is a sole contributor role.
- Degree, preferably in IT.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- Development experience for both mobile, tablet and desktop.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools like GitHub.
- Experience with Extreme Programming processes like TDD and Pair Programming.
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Familiar with Cloud services like AWS and Google Cloud.