The successful candidate will be part of Sales & Marketing Division, Global & Corporate Sales Department. He/She will be responsible for executing strategic and operational activities that will transform SIA Sales Operations (B2B servicing arm for travel agencies and corporates) into a highly professionalised set-up that will deliver high service quality for our B2B customers and serve as a co-pilot of growth. He/she will directly support Senior Manager Global Sales Operations in transiting the currently decentralized B2B sales operations into globally consolidated outsourced centres.
• Project Management (Transition to outsourced consolidated centres within a specified time frame)
- Monitor and manage timelines for complete and timely cutover and transition into the outsourced contact centres set-up.
- Support change management with all stakeholders including other Head Office Business Units and overseas Stations to ensure smooth transition.
- Execute project activities against defined success criteria and KPIs.
• Operations (Manage contact centres’ operational issues)
- Liaise with all SQ Sales Ops contact centre heads to monitor global day-to-day vendor(s) operations for smooth service delivery
- Monitor, track and resolve identified operational issues – especially those that require policy changes
- Handle key aspects related to Workforce Management and Quality Assurance
• Performance Management
- Track vendor service quality against Service Level Agreements.
- Collaborate closely with Centre of Sales Excellence (COSE) to design improvements to processes, policies, training and tech capabilities.
• Budget & Financial Planning
- Review workforce forecasting reports and continuous improvement over forecasting capabilities.
- Liaise with vendor(s) and Finance over invoicing matters.
• Degree in any discipline
• Project management skills and experience
• B2B / B2C contact centre management experience is a huge plus
• Contracting and vendor management
• Service quality performance management
• Highly motivated and results focused
• Independent and quick learner
• Able to manage multiple concurrent work streams
• Strong communications and stakeholders management skills
• Strong change mindset
• Creative in seeking solutions