The successful candidate will be part of Finance Division, Payrolls Department. He/She will need to ensure timely clearance of suspense accounts, as well as timely submission, receipt and allocation of claims from the Government. In addition, he/she will also be responsible for timely and accurate salary payouts to a subsidiary of the SIA Group, as well as processing of Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and raising of Journal Voucher (JV) to ensure accurate accounting of payroll data.
• Investigate and follow up on unreconciled/open items in the suspense accounts on a timely basis, and ensuring that the items are cleared promptly by the targeted departmental KPI on a monthly basis.
• Process/submit claims on a timely basis by the stipulated timeline and ensure prompt receipt and allocation of the claims from the Government.
• Raise the AP for the staff salary payouts for a subsidiary of the SIA Group on a prompt basis, and any other required AP (e.g. for Foreign Worker Levy (FWL), CPF submissions etc.).
• Perform quarterly reconciliation of staff loans and debts owed by ex-employees.
• Perform random payroll accuracy checks to detect errors and ensure recovery actions are taken.
• Back-up for reporting and analysis of payroll cost and allowances.
• Diploma in Accountancy.
• Good attention to details.
• Good analytical skills.
• Effective time management skills.
• Effective communications skills.