IT Executive/Manager –
Agile, Digital Strategy And Innovation
- Build a development culture based on
Agile methodology within our organization and inculcate an Agile mindset
in all our staff
- Develop an Enterprise Digital
Strategy that incorporates the digital roadmaps from various business
- Champion innovation projects to
introduce new digital and/or operational technology
closely with third parties such as MRO OEMS, government agencies etc and
also internal stakeholders to deploy innovation and digital projects
- Organise meetings,
facilitating sprint goals and retrospective analysis, and coaching and
mentoring other members of the team
- Degree in Computer Science or other related discipline is required.
- Must be knowledgeable in Scrum and Kanban, preferably a certified scrum master with minimum 1 years working experience in an Agile environment.
- Possess excellent communication and organisational skills
- Great personality with ability to collaborate with other members in a cross-functional team and engage other stakeholders.
- Experience working with Data Analytics, Machine Learning or Machine Vision will be an advantage
that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
At SIA Engineering, we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used or disclosed only for the purposes of your job application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, such as for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of the personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you consent to:
a) the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by SIA Engineering for the purposes of your application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, including disclosing such personal data to any of SIA Engineering’s subsidiaries, affiliates or related corporations (if necessary for the processing of your job application); and
b) SIA Engineering’s retention of your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)