IT Executive - IT Admin, Security & Infrastructure
- Assist in the planning, budgeting, monitoring and management of IT and IT-related costs
- Assist in the administration of IT Security Audits and the follow up.
- Assist in the planning and administration for IT infrastructure, Application Management Services and End User Computing
- Collaborate with other team members and divisioal leaders to accomplish organisational goals
- Propose refinements and implement corrective actions before, during and after project implementation where applicable
- Vendor and contract management
- Degree in Computer
Science / Information Systems / Computer
Engineering / Software Engineering.
- Excellent analytical,
interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in IT administration
and system implementation
- Knowledge of SAP /
mobile devices / IOTs/ data analytics is an advantage
Applicants may be placed in the position of Assistant Manager or Executive levels depending on experience and qualifications
that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
At SIA Engineering, we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected and never misused. Personal data collected will be used or disclosed only for the purposes of your job application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, such as for assessing and evaluating your suitability for employment in any current or prospective position within the organization and verifying your identity and accuracy of the personal details and other information provided.
By submitting your application for this position, you consent to:
a) the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by SIA Engineering for the purposes of your application and potential employment with SIA Engineering, including disclosing such personal data to any of SIA Engineering’s subsidiaries, affiliates or related corporations (if necessary for the processing of your job application); and
b) SIA Engineering’s retention of your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable)