The successful candidate will be part of HR Division, Employee Engagement Department. He/She would be involved in the creation, development, and editing of content for various activities in communication channels related to employee engagement as well as general communications for the organisation.
Content development could involve creative work and developing good content in a clear and presentable form. He/she will be designing content for a wide range of audiences in the organisation, with the goal of encouraging interactivity, driving conversations and improving employee engagement.
• Collaborate with multiple stakeholders to strategise creative initiatives and lead campaigns to drive engagement
• Understand the objectives of the organisation and the target audience to develop easy-to-understand, user friendly and engaging content for various communication channels
• Measure, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of creative strategies for communication
• Tertiary qualification in visual communication, digital media design or mass communications.
• At least 3 years of relevant experience.
• Experience in designing for web and mobile interfaces
• Comfortable building UI elements and making high and low fidelity prototypes at different stages of the design process with integrated user flows
• Required to work with but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop and suite of products, Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, After Effects, HTML etc.
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking abilities
• Ability to work independently