Information Technology - Cyber Security Risk Specialist
You will be a member of the Group
Information Security Team responsible for ensuring corporate applications,
systems, networks, and digital assets are adequately protected and mitigated
against cyber threats and risks. You will help lead cybersecurity and risk
management efforts within the Singapore Airlines Group.
- Provide consultancy, technical guidance, expertise, solutioning and
education on cyber security related framework, best practices, security
intelligence, methodology etc
- Advise application teams on application security design that is
relevant and fit for purpose
- Conduct risk assessments,document results, and propose and track
- Routinely assess existing infrastructure, systems, and applications
for compliance and vulnerabilities and propose relevant mitigating
- Identify and assess cyber risks, and recommend and drive cyber
security solution and initiatives to improve cyber security of the
- Conduct vulnerability assessments and track remediation status of
- Maintain awareness and provide security advisory on emerging
security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Assess security aspects of new technologies and define security
- Track latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest
cyber security technologies.
- Participate in incident management and handling.
- Degree in IT or related fields, with 5-6 years relevant
information security working experience, especially in the application
- Professional security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CCSP, GPEN, CEH
- Experience in security technologies, practices,
application/network/systems architecture and design, tests tools and
- Prior experience in Java, web, iOS, Android, AWS development.
- Strong in-depth working knowledge in secure application development
techniques (design and coding).
- Strong understanding of Agile, DevSecOps and securing cloud
- Knowledge of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, hacking and
exploit methods etc.
- Knowledge and experience in threat hunting, anomaly/compromise
detection and analysis will be advantageous.
- Strong oral, written, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Possess positive attitude with drive, initiative, enthusiasm and a
keen sense of urgency in resolving high-priority issues.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.