Information Technology - Cyber Security Engineer (Threat Management and Incident Response)
You will be a
member of the Group Information Security Team responsible for responding to threats
and incidents to the corporate networks, systems and digital assets.
- Respond, assess and investigate security events.
- Work with internal stakeholders such as the applications, network and systems team for investigations
- Perform in-depth analyse and assess vulnerabilities, IOCs, cyber security intelligence, forensics and open source information to validate security risk and impact to SIA Group and recommend appropriate countermeasures
- Perform proactive threat analysis from network traffic, user and security logs, and other relevant security data to hunt for potential adversary activity.
- Develop and maintain cyber incident response and handling playbooks for various threat scenarios.
- Recommend and implement tools to enhance SIA Group’s detection, response and recovery functions and security posture.
- Develop methodologies to identify threat adversary tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Keep abreast of new and emerging cyber threats, attack vectors etc and assess impact to SIA.
- Degree in IT or related fields, with 4-5 years relevant information security working experience, especially in the application security space.
- Professional security certifications (CISSP, CISA, CEH, GCIH etc) preferred.
- Hands on experience with Splunk ES, and EDR and SOAR tools.
- Strong in-depth working knowledge in networking, Active Directory, Windows and UNIX platforms and Mitre framework.
- Knowledge of cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, hacking and exploit methods etc.
- Strong oral, written, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Possess positive attitude with drive, initiative, enthusiasm and a keen sense of urgency in resolving high-priority issues.
- Able to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.