Information Technology - Full Stack Developer (E-Commerce)
- Develop modern web development and DevOps practices to develop, test, debug and deploy.
- Develop responsive and mobile friendly web design.
- Develop robust solutions with consideration to security, performance, internationalization, and browser-compatibility.
- Use the business process requirements to drive the detailed design of the application and technical architecture components.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Plan and execute all required process steps as defined in our methodologies.
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks affecting the delivery.
- Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- At least 4 years' experience in full stack development framework
- Ability to gain an understanding of customer process and issues
- Ability to work in teams and individually when needed
- Ability to demonstrate excellence in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, both verbally and in written form
- Familiar with the following technologies:
- Design & Style: HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive Design, Design Thinking, Usability Design, CSS3, LESS, SASS, Bootstrap
- Frameworks: (At least one of the following) ReactJS, AngularJS, Vue.js
- Web DevOps & Test: Git, Grunt, Bower, npm, Jasmine, Selenium
- Backend: REST API with Spring, SpringBoot, Node.js