Information Technology - Cloud/DevOps Engineer
The successful candidate will join the Information Technology Division, Cloud/DevOps team and will be responsible for the following:
- Administering cloud-based Infrastructure
deployment which includes tasks such as provisioning/de-provisioning of
resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring
computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore and
- Performs system administration activities in
accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshoot, performs root cause analysis,
implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and
processes for troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Operates within assigned budget and
demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Support audit and infrastructure/network
security scans, disaster recovery and security related drills.
- Build automation wherever possible to improve
development team’s agility.
- Implement Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on AWS,
Azure or GCP.
- Provide training or conduct talks to the cloud
community within the company.
- Explore, learn and deploy new technologies
that will help the company to reduce cost or improve operational
- This position requires periodic system
administration outside normal business hours.
- Possess a degree in Information Technology or
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience with at
least 1 year of hands-on experience in AWS Cloud.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect (Associate)
- Conversant with infrastructure definition
tools such as Cloud Formation and Terraform, and with YAML/JSON deployment
- Advanced python/ansible scripting skills for
provisioning and automating dynamic cloud infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with Docker
containerization and Kubernetes orchestration preferred.
- Strong analytical, project management,
communications and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge in infrastructure
areas such as virtual server technologies, networking,internet protocols,
scripting & monitoring tools and IT Security.
- Experience in API Management (AWS API Gateway,
Tibco Mashery), Platform as a Service (OpenShift, Cloud Foundry) and
DevOps are preferred.