The successful candidate will part of the Internal Audit Division. He/She will be responsible for the IT audits of SIA Group of companies.
• Planning and execution of risk-based IT application and infrastructure audits across the whole SIA Group
• Assess IT risks and controls and review the adequacy
of internal controls to address the IT risks for new processes, products and
systems deployed in the Group.
• Good university degree in Business or Information Technology with at least 5-8 years of relevant professional auditing experience.
• Relevant IT audit/ systems security review experience
or information technology background will be considered. Experience can include internal controls, compliance,
IT general and application controls reviews, controls self-assessments, IT
control best practices and technology risk advisory.
• Possess strong understanding of audit
methodology and can review industry frameworks, benchmark and standards such as
ISO27001, ITIL, CIS, CCM and COBIT flexibly for IT audits, collaborate with the
information security team for compliance requirements and joint outsourcing
• Specialised knowledge and experience in data analytics
and disruptive technologies such as cloud computing, blockchain, robotic
process automation would be advantageous.
Professional qualifications such as CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP or equivalent
will be an added advantage.
• Strong IT and fraud risk awareness
• Keen interest in keeping abreast of emerging
technology risks and have strong initiative, inquisitive, ability to “think out of
the box” where necessary
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Good interpersonal skills and able to communicate
effectively - Necessary for establishing good relationship both internally
amongst the audit team and externally with the auditees and auditee management.