The successful candidate will be part our Procurement
team, which develops and implements strategic procurement initiatives for the
SIA Group. These include supplier-market analysis, risk assessment, development
of sourcing strategy, stakeholder management and execution of sourcing
initiatives to maximize value for the company.
• Support Category Manager in the negotiation and
management of contracts to achieve cost effectiveness, taking into
consideration service levels, reliability, track record of service providers.
• Conduct timely market reviews and/or request for
proposal (RFP/RFQ) of contracts in accordance with established guidelines and
• Lead or participate in negotiation with service
providers on commercial terms, contract terms & conditions and service
level agreements, prior to contract award/renewal. Conduct cost and service
comparison and present recommendations for award of contracts.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders on cost
• Support Business Users to resolve operational
and service level issues with service providers.
• Scale up the implementation of digitalization
and data analytics of contracts.
• A good Bachelor’s degree.
• At least 2 years of relevant experience in procurement roles, with good appreciation of procurement and governance best practices are preferred.
• Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply.
• Good understanding of category management, risk management, procurement strategy, process and procedures.
• Critical thinking, analytical and conceptual abilities to understand issues and resolve them.
• Good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
• Able to multi-task and respond quickly to the challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Meticulous and strong in numerics.