Associate Business Analyst - HR Technology
The successful candidate will be part of Human Resources Division,
HR Technology Department. He/ She will be part of the team that drives
digitalisation, systems rejuvenation across HR functions in the Company.
(1) HR Platform implementation
- Support learning module implementation–System configuration, testing of features and integration, and data/content migration.
- Support expense module implementation – System configuration, testing of features and integration, and data migration.
- Support the access/authorization module implementation
- Support the roll out of HR platform to regions for time management module
- Support the new learning system with queries from training schools and end users
- Drive continuous improvement in learning processes
- Support time management module
- Implement digital enhancements leveraging in-house capabilities, e.g. RPA, Power Apps
- Divisional LIC (local IT coordinator)
- Diploma in IT
- Tech savvy Familiar with design thinking
- Experience as product owner or sub PO in an IR Agile Squad is an advantage
Project Management Skills
- Communication Skills
- Keen to learn new things