Information Technology - Junior UX/UI Designer
Join us to do the best work of your life.
At Singapore Airlines, we are united to deliver the best user experience for customers and internal staff members. We believe that happy staff lead to happier customers.
To promote, enhance and contribute to this main goal, we are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to join our Application Services (Revenue Generation & Customer Experience - Loyalty Marketing) department in SIA Information Technology Division, to create amazing user experiences.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess the knowledge of a good user experience approach when designing solutions.
- Create innovative and intuitive user experience for all Singapore Airlines portfolio applications. Follow a human centred methodology and present your design with good justification
- Work with the Senior UX/UI designers to deliver attractive user interfaces across a range of websites and mobile apps
- Keep up to date with the latest user experience design and usability trends and techniques
- Help to create UX/UI wireframes, mock ups and final designs across all desktop, mobile and tablet devices \
- Advocate of the benefits of a good user experience product to different stakeholders
- Any relevant ad-hoc duties
- This is a sole contributor role
- Degree with 0-5 years of user experience and human centred design expertise
- Curious, multidisciplinary and eager to learn
- Creativity skills and problem-solving aptitude
- An articulate visual and verbal communicator
- Good knowledge of a human centred approach
- Teamwork skills
- A keen eye for detail
- Use feedback from leaders to improve work
- A portfolio showing experience in e-commerce
- Work in an agile environment