The successful candidate will join the Application Services (Loyalty Marketing) department in SIA Information Technology Division. As a developer with Kris+/Krispay (world’s first blockchain based airline loyalty digital wallet), you will be working with our team of developers, UX designers and product specialists to enhance our platform, web and mobile channel offering.
• Develop and maintain highly reliable, efficient, secure, and scalable API and web application.
• Work with our CI/CD and release management tools and processes to quickly deliver high quality code.
• Facilitate the detection, troubleshooting and resolution of pre and post-production issues.
• Assist with various stages of the API & Web application development lifecycle such as requirements gathering, user interface design and usability testing.
• Keep abreast of the latest technology and conduct research and prototyping using such technologies.
• Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
• This is an individual contributor role.
• Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields
• At least 5 year of hands-on experience developing API and web applications.
• Experience and up-to-date knowledge on Modern client server architecture on top of frameworks and technologies (NodeJs, Angular, NoSQL, Mocha, etc.).
• Experience in test frameworks such as Mocha, Chai, etc.
• Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile methodologies.
• Knowledge of the mobile technologies.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Experience in Agile environments, Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Paired Programming, Automation, CI/CD, and git-based source tools.
• An understanding of various software architectural principles such as MVVM, MVP, SOLID or similar.
• Experience in mobile backend development on cloud and serverless platforms.
• Experience in microservice architecture.
• Knowledge in Android and iOS development.
• Knowledge of blockchain would be beneficial.