The successful candidate will join the Application Services (Loyalty Marketing) department in SIA Information Technology Division. As a developer with Kris+/Krispay (world’s first blockchain based airline loyalty digital wallet), you will be working with our team of developers, UX designers and product specialists to enhance our platform, web and mobile channel offering.
• Develop and maintain highly reliable, efficient, secure, and scalable IOS applications.
• Work with our CI/CD and release management tools and processes to quickly deliver high quality code.
• Facilitate the detection, troubleshooting and resolution of pre and post production issues.
• Assist with various stages of the mobile application development lifecycle such as requirements gathering, user interface design and usability testing.
• Keep abreast of the latest in mobile technology and conduct research and prototyping using such technologies.
• Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
• This is an individual contributor role.
• Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields
• At least 5 year of hands-on experience developing mobile applications for iOS platform using swift/objective-c.
• Familiarity and knowledge of web technologies to connection iOS applications to the backend.
• Understanding of Apple's design principles, interface guidelines and UI/UX standards.
Knowledge of testing frameworks and benchmarking/optimization methods.
• Experience in working with small to medium development teams using Agile methodologies.
• Ability to communicate effectively in English.
• Experience in Agile environments, Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development, Paired Programming, Automation, CI/CD, and git-based source tools.
• An understanding of various software architectural principles such as MVVM , MVP, SOLID or similar.
• Experience in mobile backend development on cloud and serverless platforms.
• Experience in Android application development, or other relevant mobile development technologies.
• Experience in releasing process of Apple App Store.
• Knowledge of blockchain would be beneficial.