Information Technology - Applications Developer (Robotic Process Automation)
- Work with Business Units to identify automation opportunities, help to streamline and refine business processes to RPA-enable the process
- Determine business benefits and productivity savings arising from automation
- Design the automation solution
- Deliver the automation based on full cycle of software delivery (i.e. requirements gathering, solution design, development, testing, deployment, post cutover support) executed under Agile Development Framework
- Code RPA scripts in accordance with SIA development standards & develop Bots that are secure and optimized to ensure high availability and throughput
- Manage and ensure timely delivery of major/minor RPA projects/enhancements and anticipate potential issues that might impact the project
- Track and report project status to project stakeholders
- Provide post-cutover support for RPA solution deployed
- Conduct internal RPA training and Bot clinics when required
- Assist Business Units in the budgetary sizing of their IT plans
- Degree in Information Technology or related fields.
- Minimum 3-year experience in IT software development including designing and developing RPA solutions based on Agile Development Frameworks.
- Have attained at least AA Advanced RPA Certification.
- Strong critical thinking, numerical, analytical and project management skills.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- Experience in managing IT systems and projects will be an added advantage.
- Able to pick up coding skills in new areas / technologies such as Sharepoint / O365 / Java.Prior development experience in these areas will be added advantage.