The successful candidate will join the Customer Contact Services department and be part of the dynamic team that provides reservations support and member services to our customers.
The candidate will undergo a month of training in reservations and customer relationship systems to deliver our service excellence commitment to our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Servicing customers via voice and non-voice interactions
o Handling inbound and outbound interactions primarily from PPS customers through the various available channels (e.g. Phone calls, Emails, Chats, PPS Connect)
o Ensuring Customer Satisfaction (C-SAT) scores meet targets set out for the FY based on an established scorecard
o Ad-hoc escalations assigned by Duty Managers or Team Leaders
- Up to date product knowledge in order to deliver accurate and effective services
o Ensuring Quality Assurance (QA) scores meet targets set out for the FY based on an established scorecard
- Participation in Lighthouse activities
o Active participation in the various Lighthouse ceremonies (e.g. Ideation workshops, building and test sprints, provision of feedback during daily standups etc.)
- Applicants should have at least Higher Nitec
- Customer oriented, IT proficient and a team player. Keen ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret basic customer information with ability to manage difficult customer situations to respond promptly to the needs of the customer.
- A sound knowledge of telephone etiquette, good written and verbal communication skills will be an advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and be able to adapt quickly in response to changes in our fast moving environment.
- Shift work will be required.