The successful candidate will be part of Procurement Department in Corporate Planning Division.
• Lead a team to conduct sourcing events for Procurement Department and other Purchasing Authorities (upon request)
• Oversee contracting process to ensure contracts are drafted and concluded in a timely manner
• Engage other stakeholders, eg Suppliers, SIA legal department and SIA insurance department to ensure all contractual clauses are captured accurately in the contract
• Liaise with Category team and suppliers for all contract matters
• Conduct continued process improvement and identify technical solutions needed to bridge the gap together with the IT Division
• Act as a product owner for the key systems used for contracting and sourcing to plan the product roadmap
• Provide user requirements and participate in discussions on gaps and proposed technical solution.
• Participate and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities.
• Provide guidance to sourcing and contract associates
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or Engineering
• 3 years relevant experiences in contract management or documents management
• Fresh graduates are also welcomed to apply
• Meticulous and good attention to details
• Organised and analytical
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and writing
• Process oriented and outcome driven
• Adapt well to changing business environment.
• Familiar with digital tools such as Sharepoint, O365 and Microsoft flow. RPA, Power App and Tableau are preferred, not mandatory.
• Basic SAP Corp MM knowledge is a plus
• Basic project management skill will be an advantage