The successful candidate will join the QA & Test Automation department in SIA Information Technology Division.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Create and maintain fully automated CI /CD
processes at the organization level and be the focal point of contact for
DevOps related work items.
• Work closely with the development, operations,
QA and other internal users to enable delivery and release pipelines in a
hybrid cloud model
• Create & maintain scripts for customizing
the tool set, build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks.
quality and security across the pipeline including identifying rules,
false positives and govern software delivery
• Generate reports and provide status of builds,
releases and deployments and generate the outcome metrics
• Automate standard service
offerings related to the deployment, maintenance, as appropriate.
• Articulate technical and
business-related problems and solutions in a concise, effective manner.
• Take ownership of the
activities assigned and opportunities for improvement, driving the work to
completion for the definition of done.
• Work collaboratively and
share knowledge of automation skills with team members to scale the
capability of improving processes and services.
• Possess a degree in Information Technology or related fields.
• Strong Linux shell scripting experience is a must. Background in
Windows is a plus.
• Solid understanding of source code control systems, branching,
merging, releases for both SVN and Git flavours including Bitbucket and
• Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Jira,
Confluence, Static and dynamic security tools like SonarQube, Appscreener,
• Reporting and Logging tools stack like ELK or Splunk will be a
• Experience in automated development & deployment to Cloud
• Experience with Openshift Containers deployment will be a major
advantage and or any Kubernetes orchestrations.
• Experience with automation/configuration management using Chef,
Salt, Puppet, or an equivalent is nice to have.
• Experience with Scripting using Groovy will be an advantage.
• 2-5 years automating system tasks and creation of compute resources
• Systematic problem-solving approach and general curiosity required
to solve difficult issues.
• Deep understanding of Java & node applications
• Strong Linux sysadmin and shell scripting skills.
• Engineering mindset - focus on designing, implementing, and
improving processes and technology.
• Ability and desire to learn new technologies and apply new skills.
• Strong communication skills.