The successful candidate will
join the HR Industrial Relations team, with the mission to promote and build
good industrial relations by working closely with union leaders, members and
management. The goal is to achieve harmonious industrial relations which will
be a win-win for both the Company and the staff.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Establish and build
relationships with staff unions.
2. Review and analysis of
employment terms taking into consideration company strategy, stakeholders
feedback, benchmark data.
3. Prepare proposals and
participation in negotiations with Unions for Collective Agreements, and other
4. Manage staff grievances by liaising with staff, unions and/or business units.
• A good University degree,
preferably with 2 years’ HR experience, ideally in a unionised
• Familiarity with local labour
legislation such as Employment Act, Industrial Relations Act and Trade
• Preference for someone who has
strong analytical skills and is confident to work with numbers
• Good inter-personal, networking
• Resourceful and independent