The successful candidate will join the Corporate Accounts & Projects department in SIA Finance Division. You will provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of financial and operating performance for SIA Group and the Parent Airline Company; and also ensure timely and accurate monthly financial closing and reporting of financial results.
Key Responsibilities include:
1. Perform analysis of monthly and quarterly financial data of the SIA Group and Parent Airline Company to ensure accurate accounting of operations.
2. Report the monthly financial forecasts for the Parent Airline Company’s Monthly Accounts and SIA Group Financial Results
3. Prepare monthly Management Dashboard report for the Parent Airline Company
4. Coordinate, prepare and review monthly/quarterly/yearly submission of statistical data to SGX, Association of Asia Pacific Airlines (“AAPA”), Air Transport World (“ATW”) and IATA.
5. Coordinate, prepare and review yearly submission of financial data to Carrots Consulting.
6. Prepare yearly Economic Value Added (EVA) statement for SIA Group for external auditor’s review.
7. Coordinate and prepare Financial Review section to be included in SIA Annual Report.
8. Assist external auditors in their statutory audit.
9. Assist in proofreading and checking of SIA Annual Report.
10. Supervision of staff
• A good degree in Accountancy
• Minimum 2 years of working experience dealing with financial reporting
• Team player
• Interpersonal and communication skills
• Analytical skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Problem solving skills