The successful candidate will join the Taxation department in SIA Finance Division. You will be involved in a wide variety of tax work for Singapore
Airlines and subsidiary companies in various industries, reporting to and
working closely with Vice President Taxation.
- Singapore and overseas branch corporate tax computations
- Corporate tax advice in respect of business transactions, contracts and agreements
- Corporate tax advice in respect of projects and new revenue initiatives
- Corporate tax advice in respect of new branches, subsidiaries, business models
- Identification and/or evaluation of tax saving opportunities
- Tax provision computations (current tax and deferred tax)
- Replies to queries raised by IRAS and/or foreign tax authorities
- Withholding tax compliance and advice
• Possess a good university degree, preferably with Honours in Accounting, Finance or Economics or an equivalent professional qualification recognised by ISCA.
• A minimum of 5 years Singapore corporate tax experience,
ideally with a Big 4 Accounting Firm and/or an MNC.
• With strong Microsoft Excel, analytical and research skills, you will have an advantage.
• If you are self-motivated, collaborative and open to learning, you will fit in well in our tax team.
who are willing to broaden their knowledge into areas such as GST and Transfer Pricing as well as candidates who wish to deepen
their corporate tax knowledge will be given opportunities for professional
development through on the job training as well as courses provided by the Tax
Academy of Singapore.