The successful candidate will join the Revenue Accounting Projects Department in SIA Finance Division. You will be the main contact and liaison for all Commercial departments’ initiatives/projects relating to revenue accounting. You will provide support relating to business and technical advice in all commercial initiatives and IATA changes, as well as system changes to drive compliance to regulatory, accounting and company policies to minimise potential financial risk and exposures.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Act as the sole contact point for revenue accounting, and be the liaison between commercial and revenue/financial operational units for all Commercial initiatives.
• Review and evaluate the commercial projects to identify the impact the initiatives have on revenue and financial accounting, and the impacted business processes.
• Identify and establish the affected business process and revenue accounting system changes required to ensure compliant to all regulatory and industry reporting standards.
• Ensure there are sufficient mitigating measures and controls to reduce any financial risk and exposure identified.
• Liaise with operational team and vendor on the changes required and finalise the requirement.
• Manage business user, IATA, and vendor/ITD to ensure that all changes would be delivered per specification and agreed schedule.
• Perform User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for all project involving revenue accounting system changes.
• Document the changes required and ensure that revenue accounting business users are updated with the business process and system changes.
• Provide post implementation support to ensure that all projects are implemented as designed.
• Degree in Accounting or Commerce or Business Administration.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good analytical skills.
• Effective communications and problem solving skills.
• Project management skills.
• Must be a team player.