The successful candidate will join the Material Management Department in SIA Engineering Division. You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist Assistant Manager (Vendor Management Unit) to manage the warehousing processes such as goods receipt, storage, issuance and dispatch.
• Monitor warehouse service provider performance and activities.
• Handles Aircraft on Ground (AOG) material requirements, through regional sourcing, upgrading and updating of Purchase Order and Repair Order, and liaising with Operational Command Center for incoming AOG spares.
• Assist with other airlines’ AOG request
• Oversee and assist warehouse provider’s activities in warehouse
• Ensure prompt issuance of spares to Line Maintenance, Heavy Maintenance and Workshops, assist on queries and stock discrepancies highlighted by users, and periodic audit of binning activities
• Issuance of explosive items, arrange preloading of stretcher kits/SOK, and arranging for repair of ASRS, Pneumatic Systems, printers, SAP, etc
• Manage the logistics of AOG spares movement with Vendors and Freight Forwarder, arrange collection, of AOG spares, return of AOG spares after loan, and coordinate engine shipment overseas for AOG aircraft
• Raise Security Notification Systems and issuing of Gate Pass for vendors for delivery, and e-advise to NEA for toxic material disposal
• Coordinate with FTF section on raising of PRs and contactor for the maintenance facilities equipment
• Oversee the storage of bulky items within SIA warehouse and external storage
• Perform invoice verifications
• Follow up with vendors/suppliers on urgent open PO/RO after office hour
• Other duties as assigned
• A diploma in any discipline
• This position requires you to work on shift in the warehouse
• Those with experience of warehousing operations would be preferred
• Must be familiar with SAP & MS Office suite of products
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be motivated, driven and be able to work independently