The successful candidate will be part of the Material Management Department, SIA Engineering Division. He/She will be handling duties related to Planning.
• Perform float review for asset and/or to set MRP settings in SAP based on consumption analysis and fleet changes for optimum inventory stock level
• Perform pedigree check before taking or returning loaner, selection of Used Serviceable Material (USM) for purchase following Quotation Summary (QS) review
• Perform monthly analysis of purchasing and consumption
• Perform monthly service failure review and root cause analysis
• Perform scrap replenishment review, Hard Life requirement review.
• Review shelf-life items for potential extension and to adjust Material Requirement Planning (MRP) as required
• Review Service bulletin after Modification Action Form (MAF) approval for material requirements and to work with Aircraft planning team for mod schedule
• Account for asset or mod kits such as over-issuance
• Create part number based on fleet, Illustrated Part Catalogue (IPC), CMM, SB information
• Perform part number interchangeability review
• Plan material requirement in support of inspection or overhaul programs
• Support in and out scope review of consignment programme based on pricing, fleet, etc
• Perform inventory review for RTD (request to dispose) for slow / non-moving parts
• Support UAT testing
• Carry out other tasks as assigned by the superiors.
• Perform robbing analysis
• A diploma in any discipline.
• Must be familiar with SAP e.g. able to use SQ01, MB51, MB52, MMBE, IH08, ME80FN, MICS, etc
• Proficient in MS Office suite of products, especially Excel and Powerpoint e.g. able to use vlookup function, pivot table to perform trending and analysis and to prepare Powerpoint material
• Support in commercial negotiation for fixed price, loan and sales agreements
• Knowledge and relevant experience of Material Management’s operations, administration and procedures would be preferred
• Able to engage directly with vendors and line engineers on the shop floor
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Motivated and driven
• Team player and also be able to work independently
• Able to work under pressure