The successful candidate will join the Aircraft Sales department in SIA Engineering Division. Reporting to Senior Manager Aircraft Sales, you will be part of the team that oversees the sale and lease of aircrafts.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Identify suitable buyers or lessees for aircraft, which are due for disposal.
• Define and negotiate the terms and conditions of delivery and preparing contracts for conclusion of the sale or lease.
• Liaise with internal departments on the sale / lease requirements and ensuring that aircraft will meet the contracted commitments.
• Coordinate the various pre-sale / pre-lease activities.
• In the case of a lease, maintain the lease and liaise with the lessee on any issue during the period of the lease term.
• Liaise with internal departments on the delivery requirements and ensuring that aircraft will meet the contracted commitments.
• Coordinate and conduct the delivery process.
• Support subsidiary airlines within the group in their aircraft lease return activities
• A degree in Aeronautical Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in the similar industry
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical thinking skills.
• Customer management skills.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.