The successful candidate will join the Corporate Accounts & Projects department in SIA Finance Division. You will support the SIA Loyalty Programme Application (Krisplus) related activities in terms of accounting functions and other related duties.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Prepare and perform monthly accounting/reconciliation of Krisplus miles.
• Post monthly JVs into SAP
• Assist in the generation of Kris+ invoices/credit memos
• Track and reconcile redemption of Krisplus miles against Krisplus payables
• Investigate any potential discrepancies vis-à-vis the suspense accounts, and to clear any discrepancies on a timely basis
• Coordinate the receipts and payments of the Kris+ application and clear outgoing payments and incoming receipts of cheques/Giro in SAP
• Prepare customer/vendor accounting where necessary
• Arrange settlement of inter-company accounts
• Prepare Krisplus GST report
• Bank administration (update of signatories, bank confirmation, closure of bank accounts)
• Assist with compilation of annual operating and capital expenditure budgets to be approved by the Board
• Assist with preparation of the year-end financial statements
Other ad-hoc duties
• Assist with internal and external audit queries
• Assist with ad-hoc UAT in relation to the abovementioned scope of work (e.g. SAP system implementation)
• Assist the accountants in ad-hoc projects, and any other duties as and when assigned
• Diploma in Accounting.
• Knowledge of SAP FICO and work experience in finance or accounting function preferred.
• Experience in preparation of bank reconciliations will be an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
• Good inter-personal and communication skills.
• Self-driven, able to work independently and in a team, and perform well under pressure.
• Well organized, meticulous and analytical.