The successful candidate will join Business Technology (Finance) Department in SIA Finance Division. You will be required to provide effective operational support for implemented Finance systems and to carry out bank account administrative support duties.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Provide effective operational support for Finance systems. Activities include:
- Assist users on system usage and authorization
- User administration
- Work with IT Division/IT vendors to ensure reported incidents (e.g. bugs) are resolved within Service Level Agreement
- Regularly periodic jobs are completed in accordance with agreed timeline
- Partner with BUs to identify areas of improvements in the work processes and system flow/functions
- Assist with the audit of IT applications
• Manage the end-to-end delivery for minor application enhancements, where key activities include :
- Working closely with users (both internal and external) and appointed vendors to ensure smooth implementation of project within the stipulated KPIs
- Reviewing suitability and sustainability of the proposed solution
- Facilitating execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and tracking of UAT issues to ensure that all test scenarios are comprehensively and successfully tested
- Tracking delivery of relevant business process and IT documentation
- Reporting project progress / status to project sponsor
- Managing change requests
- Conducting post-implementation review.
• Bank account administration
- Update bank accounts of vendors, staff and treasury business partners in SAP with the set KPIs.
• Diploma in Computer Science, Business IT or IT-related discipline.
• 1 year of working experience in similar role preferred
• Fresh graduates with strong learning capabilities and right attitude will be considered
• Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
• Experience in SAP FICO and Sharepoint will be an advantage
• Self-starter and result oriented with strong numerical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with both technical team and business users
• A team player and able to interact with co-workers of all levels.
• Ability to manage own time & priority accordingly
• Meticulous and good attention to details