The successful candidate will join the Overseas Accounting department in SIA Finance Division.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Performing review and approvals of customers/agents’ invoices, credit notes and refunds of tickets to passengers/agents.
- Review and ensure adequacy of bank guarantees (BGs) furnished by agents and follow up with key stakeholders. Ensure that accounts receivables are duly settled within credit terms.
- Supervise a team of staff within the section, perform periodic review of staff job functions and operational procedures to improve controls and job rotation.
- Assist Business Process Outsourcing with application of system access and review their Segregation of Duty Matrix to flag out discrepancies (if any).
- Supervise and liaise with Business Process Outsourcing vendor on their deliverables.
- Work with IT team and Business Technology Finance on system enhancements projects.
- Assist with the month-end financial closing activities, as well as other assignments and projects as assigned from time to time.
- Minimum a degree, preferably in Accountancy, Accounting, Finance, or Business
- Preferably with 2-3 years of accounting/finance background
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven, able to work independently and in a team, and perform well under pressure
- Good IT skills
- Meticulous and analytical