Information Technology - Applications Developer (Contact Centre Platforms)
Contact Centre Platforms team is responsible for the design, solutioning and implementation of IT applications for contact centres located worldwide, operate 24 by 7. The solutions involve several technology stacks – including but not limited to computer telephony integration and routing capabilities, voice & screen recording and various integration technologies with backend systems. This team aims to deliver high performance and resilient IT applications to contact centres, supported by other IT infrastructure teams such as network, info security etc.
Our current contact centre system is running on Genesys Engage on prem with Workspace Edition 8.5/9. It handles voice and SMS text channels with integration to a case and knowledge management tool that provides a single interface for contact centre agents to handle interactions with customers. We also have a screen and call recording system with speech analytics on Verint. There is on-going exercise for a next new generation contact centre platform that is scalable, flexible and nimble to support dynamic business needs, improve customer experience and effectively manage contact centre operations at an optimal cost.
This job assignment will allow you to continue strengthen your technical skills while solving the business challenges, with an ideal platform to develop your leadership skill. It will also provide an opportunity to expose yourself to the SIA contact centre domain knowledge.
This role will be based in Singapore, at time you will need to work outside of the office hours due to project deployment or to handle incidents.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Understand business requirements and propose the technical end to end solution for contact centres. This includes working with relevant IT department such as infrastructure, IT security and network teams to validate the solution proposed before presenting solution to architecture committee for approval.
- Work closely with product owner and project team members (within and beyond the squads) on solutioning/project initiation, implementation and post-implementation support which support phases of SDLC and/or Agile/SCRUM sprints/delivery.
- Maintain and modify the existing SIA Genesys call flow codes, covering Genesys GVP VXML and orchestration ORS SCXML codes, along with the maintenance of the Genesys Agent Desktop application used in the contact centers. This also includes developing and maintaining Genesys middleware code integrating of the contact centre platform to various SIA systems such as CRM, booking system etc.
- Work with Product Owner to prepare / review test scenarios and test cases, support all UAT related activities to verify that the user requirements are met.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all technical challenges as appropriate in a thorough and timely manner - prior to and after systems are on production.
- Demonstrate good grasp of contact centre technology and future trend.
- Any relevant ad-hoc duties.
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Possesses a degree in Information Technology or related fields at 4 years of relevant technical experience in contact centre platforms for on-going projects and new digital transformation initiatives.
- In depth knowledge with prior working experience to develop the calls routing flow and interactive voice response (IVR) on various contact centre solutions, e.g. Genesys on prem or any cloud-based contact centre solutions, integrating to Salesforce as CRM platform.
- Good understanding on the dependent infrastructure setup required such as voice gateway and SIP trunks to manage various contact centre hotlines with virtual desktop infrastructure setup, aligning to cyber security landscape.
- Prior experience to migrate the on prem contact centre system to cloud-based solution will be an added advantage.
- Experience in various project development lifecycles such as SDLC & Agile/SCRUM delivery.
- Excellent communication skills to articulate solutions to technical and non-technical audience and get buy-in.
- Strong team player with the ability to take ownership and deliver independently.
- Possesses initiative, drive and excellent attention to detail.
- Able to learn fast, work under pressure with tight deadlines and/or multiple projects.