The successful candidate will be part of SIA's Sales & Marketing Division.
- Responsible for the revenue performance of corporate accounts assigned
- Understand corporate accounts’ travel policies and needs (key routes, travel class, price sensitivity)
- Prepare account plans and conduct regular reviews with corporate accounts and ensuring their commitment to the agreed targets
- Propose and execute interventions as needed to drive performance via sales levers (e.g. discount levels, overall net pricing, soft benefits, etc.)
- File sales reports and sales action plans in Sales Management Tool (SMT)
- Develop and maintain good relationship with corporate travel managers, procurement personnel and all key influencers within the corporate accounts including regular travelers and their travel arrangers
- Embark on initiatives to create brand affinity with corporate travelers and their travel arrangers
- Maintain good working relationships with travel management companies (TMCs)
- Organize corporate engagement events
- Participate in corporate RFPs and negotiate corporate agreements of existing and/or new corporate accounts
- Represent SIA in industry events, trade shows, fairs, etc.
- Meet, present and sign up new accounts based on leads and referrals from TMCs, Corporate Sales Support Desk, etc.
- Gather market intelligence on competitors' activities in the corporate segment
- Any other duties as assigned
- A diploma and above in any discipline
- Prior experience in aviation industry will be an advantage
- Customer-focused and results-focused
- Good communication and interpersonal skills