The successful candidate will join the Business Technology Department in SIA Finance Division. You will required to work with Finance business users, IT Division and IT vendors to plan and implement Finance digital initiatives and to provide effective operational support for implemented Finance systems.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Be the bridge between IT Division and Finance business users and see to the delivery of appropriate IT solutions (through collaboration with SIA IT Team) to address business needs.
• Facilitate requirements gathering for new initiatives and application enhancements, where key activities include:
- Leading user discussion sessions and workshops
- Consulting with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements
- Facilitating business process review where applicable
- Participating in the development of business case.
• Manage the end-to-end delivery for new projects and application enhancements, where key activities include :
- Working closely with users (both internal and external) and appointed vendors to ensure smooth implementation of project within the stipulated KPIs
- Reviewing suitability and sustainability of the proposed solution
- Facilitating execution of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and tracking of UAT issues to ensure that all test scenarios are comprehensively and successfully tested
- Highlighting project risks and working with appointed vendors as well as users on possible approaches to mitigate the risks
- Tracking delivery of relevant business process and IT documentation
- Developing overall change management strategy and executing the plan
- Reporting project progress / status to project sponsor
- Managing change requests
- Conducting post-implementation review.
• Provide effective operational support for Finance systems. Activities include:
- Assist users on system usage and authorization
- User administration
- Work with ITD/IT vendors to ensure reported incidents (e.g. bugs) are resolved within Service Level Agreement
- Regularly periodic jobs are completed in accordance with agreed timeline
- Partner with BUs to identify areas of improvements in the work processes and system flow/functions
- Assist with the audit of IT applications
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Business IT or IT-related discipline.
• 2 years of working experience in similar role preferred
• Fresh graduates with strong learning capabilities and right attitude will be considered
• Experience in Agile methodology is a plus
• Experience in SAP FICO, Sharepoint and Tableau will be an advantage
• Self-starter and result oriented with strong numerical, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Strong inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with both technical team and business users
• Proven project management skills.
• A team player and able to interact with co-workers of all levels.
• Ability to manage own time & priority accordingly
• Meticulous and good attention to details