The successful candidate
will join the Quality department in SIA Engineering Division. He/She will
support Quality Technical Library functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Provide specialised administrative support to ensure aircraft or engine maintenance references, materials and drawings are up-to-date
• Manage references from OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) or equipment/component vendors in accordance with documented processes to keep the information current in Share Point and SAP for use within SIA Group as well as at line stations
• Responsible for secretarial duties to the various Modification Committees ensuring that all bulletins within his/her purview are tabled for evaluation and action within a specified timeframe
• Perform such other duties as assigned to him by Vice President Quality / Senior Manager Quality
• Preferably to possess at least a Diploma in Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
• Be able to work independently and as a good team member. Since the job requires interaction with various user departments, good interpersonal skills will be necessary
• Meticulous, objective and resourceful
• Effective communications and writing skills
• Conversant with standard IT applications such as M/S Office, Share Point, SAP, etc.