The successful candidate will join the Customer Contact Services department in SIA Customer Services & Operations Division. You will be responsible for ensuring key contact center metrics and objectives are met, sustained and evaluated as necessary to continually improve contact center productivity and performance.
This position is tasked with working with our outsourced providers as well as internal contact center operations in demand forecasts and workforce scheduling.
The candidate will own and maintain contact center reporting as well as the analysis and implementation of additional reports and dashboards needed to provide data necessary to measure key performance indicators related to contact center operations.
This role is a key factor in determining and executing strategic plans to deliver a best in class experience to our customers.
Vendor Contracting Management & Reporting
• Support and participate in contract negotiations for new or existing contact center vendors.
• Understands and uses of various contracting models (eg FTE/UTP) to develop reward/penalty system to hold vendors accountable for meeting high performance standards and driving necessary remediation actions.
• Report on key business metrics to management, measuring results and actionable feedback to the field.
• Provide analytics and guidance to management to ensure that operational metrics are achieved, including but not limited to, Average wait time, Service Levels, Occupancy and Productivity.
• Work with internal departments to add insights into operational reports and data and direct the development and implementation of all contact center reporting needs to ensure achievement of departmental goals and identify areas for improvement.
• Monitor performance to ensure attainment of service and budget goals.
• Contribute to the annual and ongoing budget process.
• Ensure demand forecasts, schedules and analytics are timely, accurate and directs the planning and implementation of integrated resource planning.
• Provide vendors with all forecast volume by channel and site and ensure that each site and vendor has the right allocation of volume.
• Challenge vendors’ processes on workforce management and optimisation.
• Understands and able to use workforce management techniques to make intra-day/week/month/year adjustments/forecasts to maximise resource efficiencies and achieve service level goals/business objectives.
• Drive real time strategies around call routing, agent skilling, vendor utilization, shrinkage management and capacity utilization.
• Proactively communicate any deficiencies in coverage or service levels to internal stakeholders, along with any underlying causes and remedial actions.
• A good degree in any discipline.
• About 5 years of experience in call centre management will be preferred.
• Knowledge of call centre processes and systems (eg Genesys, WFM).
• Experience of service delivery through mix of global outsourcers.
• Professional and technical knowledge from tracking emerging trends contact centre operations management.
• Highly analytical.
• Adept at commercial negotiation.
• Experience in frontline customer service and operations management.
• Airline background and Customer Operations Performance Centre (COPC) qualifications would be a bonus.
• Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
• Customer centric and service oriented.
• Strong leadership skills and team player.
• Self-motivated, able to work under stressful environment and be able to multi task.