The successful candidate will join the Strategic Sourcing department in SIA Engineering Division. He/she will support the contract management functions.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Manage commercial and contract issues on existing spares support programs.
• Develop supplier sourcing strategy and perform RFPs (Request for Proposal).
• Carry out bid/proposal analysis and evaluation, and generate business case for recommendation of awards to senior management.
• Negotiate and draft aircraft spare support contracts with selected vendors and suppliers.
• Monitor on-going maintenance costs for potential sourcing and cost-saving opportunities.
• A Degree in an Engineering field.
• Preferably with relevant work experience in sourcing, procurement, supply-chain or contract management in aviation industry.
• Familiarity with contract law is an advantage.
• Well-developed interpersonal, communication and negotiations skills.
• Excellent command of English language, both written and spoken.
• Sound business acumen.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
• Strong ability with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.