The successful candidate will be part of SIA's Cargo Division, Cargo Hub Operations & ULD Management.
• Overall in-charge of the shift and decision maker for Cargo/Mail STN SIN during the shift.
• Supervise and monitor disruption and cargo operations ex SIN that all operating processes are in accordance with airline requirements and company procedures.
• Monitor Hub GHA performance and ensure that GHA meets all Service Level Agreements (SLA).
• Manage operational issues related to ex SIN cargo including PLACI, ACI, Custom EDI etc to ensure submission within appropriate timelines.
• Monitor ex SIN shipments to ensure uplift and in the even of offloads, to follow up with the necessary action to include rebooking is done, SIN Sales informed, service recovery commenced and offload reason noted, including Parxl.
• Plan and deploy staff, equipment and other resources effectively to meet operational needs.
• Liase with GHA staff on flight handling consisting of export, import, ECC, Coolport and E-Hub operations.
• Ensure GHA staff handle special cargoes such as Dangerous Goods, Perishable, Vulnerable as well as sensitive shipments (e.g. HUM, DIP), according to SIA’s handling procedures.
• Educate staff on ways to avoid damaging cargo and not to re-use unserviceable, damaged or soiled AULDs.
• Ensure all the staff follow-up on all ex SIN irregularities reported.
• Coordinate all activities pertaining to charter operations ex SIN.
• Perform loadsheet/loadmaster duties at overseas stations when required.
• Monitor DHLE freighter programme as per the ATA ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met and to coordinate where necessary with stakeholders in the event of disruptions.
• Manage STN SIN ULD requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university
• Safety and operations focused and service-oriented.
• Preferably with cargo operations / weight & balance experience / customer handling experience.
• Posses system knowledge and IT skills e.g. MS Words, Excel, RX etc.
• Preferably with driving license.
• Strong communication, analytical and inter-personal skills.