The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class digital experience for our customers on our website, steering internal and external stakeholders towards this vision, and delivering initiatives that will improve conversions and reach of our website.
• Driving initiatives across the booking and manage booking flows to improve our customers’ experience and increase their overall satisfaction across desktop and mobile-web.
• Gather data-driven insights about our customers’ behaviours through various business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics
• Working closely with stakeholders to set the Vision, Objectives and Key Results of the channel.
• Identify and drive development of features that will extend the reach and usability of our website, acquire, activate and retain our customers.
• Coordination with overseas stations on E-commerce activities to help drive sales globally. Examples include improving promotional features, fare promotions, and supporting sales campaigns.
• Optimise conversion rates through a data-driven and iterative testing approach.
• Competitive monitoring and benchmarking to identify trends and features
• Compliance with online regulatory requirements across our various locales
• Resolution of website issues and defects and providing support to customer feedback from our frontline channels such as call centres.
• Manage vendors whose services we use on our website
• Monitoring key statistics and generation of management reports.
• Support delivery of company-wide digital initiatives.
• Possess a good Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
• Confident and can communicate with people of diverse background.
• Strong time and project-management skills. Able to plan, identify milestones, and make critical decisions to ensure initiatives are delivered well and in a timely manner
• Able to hold a macro view, and yet be highly meticulous when required
• Affinity for systems and comprehension of technical logic
• Familiarity with Agile process will be a plus