The successful candidate will be part of the Passenger Revenue & Interline department in SIA’s Finance Division.
and accurate maintenance of Special Prorate Agreements (SPAs) in International
Passenger Revenue Accounting (IPRA) System
accurate proration results and retention of SQ revenue
- Timely and
accurate reporting of Joint Venture (JV) revenue to the airlines that Partnership has
concluded JV Agreement with
- Management of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) staff
- Any other functions as assigned
- Diploma in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance. Fresh diploma graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and under tight deadlines.
- Adaptable to changes and a problem solver.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of SAP will be advantageous.