Contact Centre Manager (Systems)
The successful candidate will manage and improve the service quality and customer satisfaction of the contact centre by improving the various contact centre systems and implement projects to streamline operations. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and evaluate technological options for improving operations and customer experience, and conduct needs assessments and cost/benefit analyses.
- Understand contact centre operations and work with IT departments to drive, manage business requirements.
Manage and prioritize system enhancements.
Lead the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) initiative for the contact centre to reduce manual handling and improve productivity.
- Review current IVRS and supporting IT system for continuous improvement.
- Oversee the business unit team in reporting and statistic monitoring, trend analysis and user ID administrative functions.
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of system incidents, bugs, preparation of test scripts, conducting of UAT and coordinating roll out to production for all the contact centres.
- Manage the voice, SMS & email survey module.
- Review the system training materials for the team to ensure they are up to date.
Align the system processes between the various contact centres.
- Work with IT department & other business units such as Marketing and Sales to support new initiatives.
Plan and coordinate required annual BCP exercises.
Ensure PCs at contact centres are updated to the latest version and compatible with all updated applications.
Possess a good university degree, preferably with Computer, Engineering or Mathematics/Statistics/Science background and/or with good numeracy foundation.
- Experience in contact centre management.
- COPC qualifications would be a bonus.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in IT projects implementation with good project management skills.
- Knowledge of call centre processes and systems (e.g. workforce management, IVR, Genesys).
- Professional and technical knowledge from tracking emerging trends contact centre operations management.
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Self-driven with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong leadership skills and team player.