Experience Design Manager / Senior Manager
We are looking for a visionary, committed and innovative individual, ready to lead and take on the advocate role to drive customer-centric design thinking, approaches and inculcate this culture across the organization. He/she must be passionate about creating a positive customer experience and is a strong believer that positive customer experience is critical to a business’s success.
- Drive transversal and key value driving customer experience initiatives across the organization.
- Develop journey-based thinking and journey development framework.
- Influence and collaborate with cross discipline teams across divisions to create end-to-end customer journey designs, incorporating design thinking, customer experience and service design, operating model and commercial analysis.
- Monitor, review and refine these journeys to derive value.
- Use industry knowledge, data analytics and customer drivers to research and develop key points of view and make recommendations of how to develop customer propositions.
- Analyze and evaluate customer impacting initiatives and strategies against customer and business needs.
- Work with business units to deliver outstanding and innovative services to customers.
- Synthesize and effectively communicate research findings.
- Facilitate co-creation of design solutions with key stakeholders from different business units.
- Influence stakeholders in the company throughout the project cycle.
- Advocate user-centered design process and value of design thinking.
- Guide teams to deliver results in line with business objectives.
- Relevant work experience and a strong portfolio around customer experience transformation, service design and data-driven customer experience for customer facing products and services.
- Experience in the service industry is desirable.
- Inspiring leadership, influencing and change management skills.
- Hands-on and delivery focused.
- Highly driven and self-starter.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative thinking, problem solving and design thinking skills.
Expert in user-centered design tools, methods and techniques.
Proven track record of capabilities in design solutions and successful executions.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Empathy, curiosity and the drive to learn more.
- Able to multitask and perform well under pressure.