The successful candidate will develop and drive effective communication and engagement between Cabin Crew management and crew.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Drive crew communications strategy to improve readership across key channels of communication.
• Monitor crew communications feedback and improve crew engagement satisfaction rating.
• Assist Divisional Head with crisis management communications and ensure timely communication to crew.
• Oversee and drive coordination of communications from Business Units to ensure that relevant messages are communicated to crew to maintain standards, good discipline and morale.
• Identify potential new ideas for digital automation/initiatives to streamline processes.
• Identify potential new ideas for data analytics initiatives to improve communications and engagement.
• Applicants should have a good bachelor degree relating to Communications.
• Is meticulous, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills to build strong partnerships and communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Good inter-personal and people management skills.