Engineering - Maintenance Controller
You are primarily responsible to provide 24-hours round-the-clock technical advice, support Technical Handling Agents (THA) servicing SIA and its subsidiary airlines' aircraft at all line stations. You are required to provide technical expertise and recommendations to flight crew for aircraft during flight as well as technical instructions to THA at all overseas stations in rectifying defects at the first opportune ground time.
You should be a licensed Aircraft Engineer and should have:
- Experience in line work, preferably 10 yrs experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as the job requires interaction various user departments
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and be able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be prepared to work on shift duty and extended hours to resolve operational problems when required
- Good IT skills