The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following roles and responsibilities:
• Identify suitable buyers or lessees for aircraft, which are due for disposal.
• Define and negotiate the terms and conditions of delivery and preparing contracts for conclusion of the sale or lease.
• Liaise with internal departments on the sale / lease requirements and ensuring that aircraft will meet the contracted commitments.
• Coordinate the various pre-sale / pre-lease activities.
• In the case of a lease, maintain the lease and liaise with the lessee on any issue during the period of the lease term.
• Liaise with internal departments on the delivery requirements and ensuring that aircraft will meet the contracted commitments.
• Coordinate and conduct the delivery process.
• Support subsidiary airlines within the group in their aircraft lease return activities
• A degree in Aeronautical Engineering with at least 2 years of experience in the similar industry
• Problem solving skills.
• Analytical thinking skills.
• Customer management skills.
• Teamwork and collaboration.
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.