The successful candidate will be expected to perform the following roles and responsibilities:
• Obtain and compile requirements for aircraft and cabin product studies
• Prepare and manage budgets for new aircraft and retrofits projects
• Develop a project master schedule and ensure on-time complete of aircraft projects
• Translate and implement requirements into aircraft configuration and specifications.
• Monitor progress of product development and production status to ensure on-time customisation of aircraft.
• Handle the seller furnished equipment and buyer furnished equipment purchase contract negotiations and administration
• Monitor the use of the approved weight budget for the aircraft
• Coordinate aircraft acceptance activities for new or retrofit aircraft delivery
• Coordinate cabin acceptance activities for new or retrofit aircraft delivery
• Coordinate the regular status review meetings with project team and update the Management Committee on the progress of the aircraft project
• A degree in Engineering with at least 2 years of project management experience in the aviation industry
• High EQ
• Communication and presentation skills.
• Strong leadership qualities and good team player
• Good negotiation and writing skills
• Knowledge in usage of project management tools
• Strong analytical skills.