Positions are available in the following areas in the Material Management Department under the Engineering Division of SIA.
Repair Engineering / Procurement & Planning / Strategic Sourcing & Pricing Analysis / System & Data Control / Warehousing & Logistics / Program Management & Administration.
Candidates must have the following skills and qualifications
- Diplomatic sense and open/‘out-of-silo’ mind-set
- Ability to build successful relations across functions and with all stakeholders
- Strong ability to work in a team to achieve personal and overall targets
- Positive, pro-active, strong desire to continuously learn for self -improvement and improve processes
- Ability to understand your customer to develop and propose creative solutions
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations / issues
- Diploma from a recognized institution in Engineering, Supply Chain, Logistics or Production, and preferably have relevant work experience
- Working knowledge of English, both orally and in writing
- Understanding aviation business specifically in the area of spares procurement and repair, and supply chain management
- Technical and process oriented background with the ability to understand and interpret technical documentation and drawings
- Strong knowledge of data analysing applications such as databases and Excel
- Working knowledge of SAP R/3