The successful candidate will be responsible to manage the partnerships and relationships with other airlines from a corporate perspective, sharpen the overall competitiveness of our commercial activities and support the marketing efforts of the sales teams through leveraging on the use of technology.
Key responsibilities include:
• Drive development of strategic and tactical marketing materials to promote the Airlines’ network, products and services.
• Coordinate with media-buying agency on the placements of advertisements in various targeted publications.
• Manage the content and design of website with inputs from the relevant departments. Conceptualise and champion website enhancements.
• Pursue digital marketing strategies and build up new distribution channels
• Craft and optimise marketing materials, press releases and media responses to enhance brand reputation and profile
• Assess strategic fit and develop mutually beneficial partnerships with like-minded organisations
• Establish and administer co-marketing schemes with core partners to increase cost-savings.
• Manage the e-Sales distribution to freight forwarders with Cargo Community Systems (CCS); administering the contracts and processing of invoices.
• Develop partnerships with other carriers through Special Prorate Agreements, Blocked Space Agreements and Space Exchange Programs.
• Work with Regional Offices to help steer stations to focus their collective efforts towards company’s objectives.
• Develop and maintain relationship/contact with other airlines
• Possess a good degree preferably with industry experience or business development experience
• Good analytical skills, independent and self-starter
• Prior experience in logistics preferable in an air freight related organization is an added advantage
• Experience with managing partnerships with external parties and contract negotiations is preferred.
• Confident and has the ability to communicate and relate with people of diverse background.
• Ability to manage and negotiate with very senior level executives of the freight forwarding industry
• Strong business acumen & business tenacity.