Accounting/Finance - Accountant / Assistant Manager Revenue Accounting
The successful candidate(s) will take up one of the nine roles in our Revenue Accounting Department:
- Passenger Sales Accounting
- Credit Card Billing and Refunds
- Revenue Recovery
- Revenue Protection
- Frequent Flyer Programme
- Passenger Interline Billings and Audit
- Passenger Incentives
- Passenger Revenue Processing
- Passenger Revenue
Required qualifications and skills
- Possesses a good university degree, preferably with Honours in Business Administration, Business Management, Business Studies, Commerce, Business Informatics, Accounting, Finance or Economics or an equivalent professional qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Able to work independently, collaboratively and under tight deadlines.
- Possesses strong interpersonal, research, analysis and report writing skills.
- Possesses initiative and resourcefulness in completing unfamiliar tasks
Adaptable to changes and a problem solver.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and written/spoken English.