This position involves delivering of seamless ground servicing experience to customers through constant process and systems review, adoption of digital technology, automation and self service opportunities at various customer contact channels such as Call Centres and Customer Affairs (customer feedback unit).
Your job scope will cover the following key areas:
- In collaboration with operational units and Customer Experience Department, identify business users’ needs and customers’ ground servicing pain points through customer journey mapping and data analytics.
- Leverage on technology and automation to improve operational efficiency in Call Centres and Customer Affairs while delivering a seamless and personalised experience for customers.
- Seek and provide automated and self service opportunities for customers to improve customer experience/satisfaction and reduce reliance on manual effort.
- In collaboration with business users, drive digitalisation of manual processes.
Required Qualification and Skills
- Degree holder.
- IT skills/experience will be an advantage.
- Familiar with call centre platform, such as IVR, call/screen recording.
- Experience with artificial intelligence and/or automation projects.
- Good understanding of call centre operations.
- Change management and influencing skills.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Independent while working well in a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Creativity, ability to think out of the box.