The successful candidate will be part of the team under the SIA Cabin Crew Control Centre, and is a versatile and dynamic team player who thrives in operational and mission management. The candidate is expected to harness technology and leverage on data analytics to drive operational efficiency, as well as oversee the post roster publication unit and ensure compliance to regulatory requirements stipulated by border control authorities and Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS).
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage a team of administrative associates in Control Centre
- Review flight delays caused by Cabin Crew and drive improvement
- Custodian of Crisis Management framework for Cabin Crew Division
- Manage and resolve local crew transport issues
- Manage Business Contingency Plans (BCP) for Control Centre when necessary
- Manage day-to-day processing of MC, positioning tickets, SRV, disruption welfare etc.
- Perform analytics on operational data and apply technology for automation and decision support
- Improve crew engagement and morale through Basic Reinforcement, ABC, TLC, IR management etc.
- Support operational disruption handling (provide guidance to CC Duty Officer)
- Manage facility housekeeping
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Possess a good Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably with strong aviation operational experience.
- Have led and developed a team of direct reports.
- Exposure to CAAS Air Navigation Requirement, crisis management and mission critical management will be advantages.
- People management and good communication skills, business process redesign, change management, agile and product management exposure preferred.