Intern - Engineering (Innovation)
The SIAEC Group provides extensive aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to more than 80 international airlines carriers and aerospace equipment manufacturers worldwide.
With certifications from more than 20 airworthiness authorities, SIAEC's six hangars and 17 in-house workshops in Singapore provide complete MRO services in airframe, component, engine, aircraft conversions and modifications to major airlines from four continents. Our component, engine and modifications joint ventures forged with the world's leading engine and component manufacturers, further deepen our MRO service offerings.
At Singapore Changi Airport, SIAEC provides line maintenance services to more than 50 airlines passing through Singapore. We ensure a high level of punctuality for all our customers' flight departures. Beyond Singapore, our growing network of line maintenance support is extended to airports in Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, United States and Vietnam.
With our comprehensive and integrated MRO solutions, we are dedicated to providing on-time deliveries and meeting every need of our customers.
Interns will be assigned to various projects (based on suitability) such as those below:
- Machine Vision Capabilities for Defect Analysis
- Dashboard for Heavy Maintenance Division
- Review of Maintenance Procedures and Aircraft Checks
Information Technology/Computer Science
- Fleet Management Division Smart Sourcing
- Demand Analysis for Line Maintenance Division
- App Development for E-Task Project
Digital Media and Design
- Production of Publicity/Marketing Materials for Airshows
- Video Production
Internship Outcomes & Learning Opportunities
- Exposure to MRO industry
- Overview of SIA Engineering Company's business goals and activities
- Up-close experience in large scale MRO company
- In-depth understanding of processes in a MRO company
- Project management skills
- Guidance and Career Advice from working professionals in related fields